Maytag Top Load Washer With 2 Belts
To check and replace the belts in your Maytag washer do the following
1. Disconnect the washer from the wall outlet
2. Pull the washer forward a little and lean it against the wall
3. Grab the belts and derail them from the motor, pump and transmission pulleys
4. Clean the pulleys and install the belts
5. Stand up the washer and try it to see how it works now
To see how to check & replace the belts in a Maytag washer, view the video below
If my videos helped you, can you consider making a small donation to help me keep this website free online?
To donate with credit card To donate through the mail
Please read my disclaimer page
before viewing my videos
Below are the links to the parts needed for this repair.
Belts Springs and slides kit
this website as a free service, but it cost money to keep it up and running. A
small donation will help us keep it online to help you again next time!
Click here to donate by mail
© Copyrighted 2016 Do-It-Yourself-Washing-Machine-And-Dryer-Repair-Help.Com All rights reserved